Short Survey

Meagan Bowen

Feb 8, 2016, 11:13:40 AM2/8/16
to ParkHill

Hi,

My name is Meagan Bowen and I am a graduate student at UALR studying social work.

I am required to complete a community assessment for a class this semester and I chose the Park Hill District Community to do my assessment on because I was interested in the history and amazed by the sense of community your group seems to have.

I have a survey that is only 9 questions and should only take about 5-10 minutes to complete. The survey asks about your feelings about the quality and effectiveness of different areas in Park Hill, and has a space for you to tell me if I missed anything.

The more responses I can get, the better picture I can have about life in Park Hill.

Thank you so much!

Meagan

Survey Link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JXVFRHD

Meagan Bowen

Feb 8, 2016, 12:24:50 PM2/8/16
to ParkHill
Thank you all so much! I've already had 9 new responses since I posted this morning. I'm starting to get quite a bit of good data and feedback!

Thanks again!
Meagan

Jeremy Rhodes

Feb 8, 2016, 12:27:31 PM2/8/16
to park...@googlegroups.com

Great. Would you please your results when you are finished. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in those numbers?

--
'like' our page at https://www.facebook.com/HistoricParkHill
---

UALR Email

Feb 8, 2016, 12:29:35 PM2/8/16
to park...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely! I will type up a summary of the results and post it. The assignment is due at the end of February so expect to see it then!

Also, I’m looking to do a few face to face interviews, or at least over the phone interviews, with some community leaders. Any suggestions on who I should reach out to?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ParkHill" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/parkhill.

David Durr

Feb 8, 2016, 12:43:28 PM2/8/16
to park...@googlegroups.com
Meagan,

I completed your survey.  Good luck with your research project.  Post your paper when you're done.  I'd be interested in reading it.

I'll just assume you've met Dover at UALR.

--
'like' our page at https://www.facebook.com/HistoricParkHill
---

David Durr

Feb 8, 2016, 12:55:50 PM2/8/16
to park...@googlegroups.com
Don't know if they're leaders, but Wendy Gragan, Kris La Mar, and Bennie Nicolo are very active on Next Door, and you might approach them about interviews.  I'd be glad to help as well.  I work from home, so I'm available almost any time.  501-288-4108.

David

Sherry Bruno

Feb 9, 2016, 10:28:16 PM2/9/16
to park...@googlegroups.com