[ParisVladi] Nouveau commentaire sur Un village en Turquie.

Ilmari

Jul 20, 2011, 12:23:37 PM7/20/11
to paris...@googlegroups.com
Ilmari a ajouté un nouveau commentaire sur votre message "Un village en Turquie" :

Hi Damien!

Glad to see that everything's fine with you! Enjoy your trip, and I hope all is good in the future as well!

Myself got already a 90-day Chinese visa and I'm applying for a Russian one now, and taking the last vaccinations. Second week of August or so I should head East big time, let's see how it goes... ;)

Cheers,
Ilmari

Envoyé par Ilmari à ParisVladi le 20 juillet 2011 18:23