LOOKING FOR JOB / EMPLOYMENT

10 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Mariam Mfaume

непрочетено,
20.10.2016 г., 6:44:2720.10.16 г.
до Paris DevOps

LOOKING FOR JOB / EMPLOYMENT

I am a Tanzanian female  (living in East Africa - Tanzania) with over Seven (7) years of excellent experiences and background in Office Management, Customer Relations, Front Desk Operations, Social Works, Researches and great awareness in Sales and Marketing.

With good knowledge in Booking and Reservation I am able to exploit selling techniques, analyze, prioritize and resolve client schedules and issues quickly and effectively due to excellent communication skills both oral and written in English and Swahili. Also, I have demonstrated the ability to effectively handle situations or inquiries while working within policy, procedures and standard processes.

Holding a Diploma in Information Technology has plant me a well versed in all Microsoft Office suite applications,  Outlook and  Internet (for communication and file/data transfer),with ability to learn new applications quickly, efficiently; and performing Bookkeeping and Data Entry duties in accuracy.

I have remarkable interpersonal, organizational and time management skills. Furthermore; I am able to support team goals along with finishing my assigned tasks which makes me a perfect fit for a multitasking company / organization.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Mobile: +255 788 801 805

E-mail:mfaume...@gmail.com AND mariam...@hotmail.com

Skype: mariam.mfaume

Отговор до всички