[paris breakfasts] Paris Photo - pictures at an exhibition

1 view

Parisbreakfasts

Nov 9, 2017, 1:46:00 AM11/9/17
to paris-br...@googlegroups.com
Last night PHOTO PARIS opened.
You have 4 days to go bask in the magnificence of the Grand Palais, always a pleasure.
There were many arresting images.
Roses everywhere.
Yves Klein blue was the color of the night.
Here in Richard Caldicott's 1990's still lifes. This gallery owner wants to arrest me maybe.

A very silly Yves Klein blue doggie bag.
A real dog on a visitors arm. This is a first time form me. Did she hide it under her coat at the entrance?
Cat in this bag?
My bag was definitely not large enough.
Fashion photos always captivate me. Arther Elgort shot models in Chrisitan Lacroix.
Franco Fontana Italian models.
Vintage Twiggie carrying her roller skates at the Eiffel Tower on a gallery wall. No credit available.
Old Paris, 1949 by Larry Frank
Really old Paris by Ilse Bing, a leader of modern photography in Paris in the 1930s .
Vintage photos of Grace Coddington by brilliant fashion illustrator Antonio Lopez. He discovered so many models int the 70s.
My photo of the inimitable Grace...outside a Chanel show. (Not in the show).
Last night
The drink of choice
Was La Parisienne beer. I love his Yves Klein blue watch...
Thanks for reading PB! If you like this newsletter, forward it to a friend, Receive Parisbreakfast letters, mapand watercolors in your mailbox or follow me on INSTAGRAM
Paris was chilly last night. In the 40s PBers.
Cheers.

--
Posted By Parisbreakfasts to paris breakfasts at 11/09/2017 01:45:00 AM