dalfa...@ut.ac.ir

Oct 3, 2022, 4:37:32 AM10/3/22
to par...@googlegroups.com
Hi again
Based on parking lot results in the case of basins that we need to covers observed drainage network (all streams drained by an outlet) is there a special rules from parflow point of view as results to be accepted? I have done and it covers drainage network to large extent. Does it need to the pressure values on stream network from upstream to basin outlet be checked and need they have special change in range? (for instance decreasing range to outlet). As we know may be another factors affects pressure in streams like velocity, slope, mining coefficient and so on.
Best
Sadegh Dalfardi