descale and vertical discretization in indicator

dalfa...@ut.ac.ir

Nov 27, 2022, 5:30:51 PM11/27/22
to par...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I faced a situation that couldn’t figure out. There is no way to make an indicator file with different vertical discretization? If the subsurface geometry don’t let us to take equal vertical discretization what’s the choise? Using dz multiplayer (dz scale)? Maybe the answer is it would better to make your own indicator (if you want to make indicator) as the right geometry (with same or different vertical discretization) and the number of layer is important and if the vertical discretization is not equal then by using dz multiplayer manage it as your actual different depth layer? As I understand we couldn’t use pfsetgrid command with different dz to convert as file to pfb file just it will be ok for vtk file. Am I right? I do my spin up but pressure file is not what I expected. I though I probably didn’t perfect choice for vertical discretization
Best
Sadegh Dalfardi

Chen Yang

Nov 27, 2022, 6:18:03 PM11/27/22
to dalfa...@ut.ac.ir, par...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sadegh,

Sorry! I am not quite sure I get your questions. You can create an indicator file of indicators for each cell of your grid.

Thanks,

Chen

--

Chen Yang (楊晨), Ph.D.