View this page "Links to News Stories"

1 view

Alicia

Jun 24, 2009, 10:45:10 AM6/24/09
to Parents for Quality Math Education
I posted a new editorial from the Orlando Sentinel. Nothing new but it
seems that Florida is also into constructivist math. Thanks to Lisa
Temple (Ferguson Elem) for sending this my way.

-Alicia

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/parents-for-quality-math-education/web/links-to-www-resources-6
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Steve Piazza

Jun 25, 2009, 8:48:53 AM6/25/09
to Parents for Quality Math Education
Alicia,
That's a great piece -- a very clearly stated summary of the mess
we're in here in SCASD that is being played out all over the country
as well, and a description of how it can be turned around.

Thanks,
Steve