5/20. BloomScreen Food Justice movie nights presents: Food Stamped

jeremiah lowery

May 14, 2012, 9:25:57 PM5/14/12
to Parents for Better D.C. School Food
When: Sunday May 20th 5pm
Location: Bloombars 3222 11st ST. NW Washington, DC 20010
Cost: Free. Donation.

Food Stamped (2010, 62 min), by Shira and Yoav Potash – is an
informative documentary film following a couple as they attempt to eat
on a food stamp
budget.

Along the way, they consult with members of U.S. Congress, food
justice organizations, nutrition experts, and people living on food
stamps to take a deep look at America's broken food system.

Following our screening, we'll discuss the film and the upcoming Farm/
Food Bill and ways we can improve our local food system.

http://www.bloombars.com/garden-of-the-arts/film-digital-arts/bloomscreen-presents-food-stamped

Jeremiah
Food System Outreach