Last Food Day Planning Meeting

jeremiah lowery

Jun 19, 2012, 5:17:13 PM6/19/12
to parents-for-bett...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We will be having our last Food Day Planning meeting on Tuesday, June 25th at 5:30pm, and the meeting will take place at the Center for Science in the Public Interest. Washington, D.C. is off to a great start for Food Day, with different universities, non-profits, farmers' markets, and businesses already forming committees and making plans for events and activities.

Attendees at the meeting will have the opportunity to network with other activists, businesses, and other professionals who are planning Food Day events in D.C. and either collaborate or gain new ideas to help build upon their own events and activities. So please RSVP by emailing jlo...@cspinet.org by Friday and I look forward to D.C. having an amazing Food Day that highlights better food policies and healthy, affordable, and sustainably produced food in our community.

Light refreshments will be provided by Chipotle

Warm Regards,

Jeremiah Lowery
Food Day
Center for Science in the Public Interest
1220 L St. NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20005
202.777.8379
www.foodday.org726912
Find Food Day on Facebook and Twitter (#foodday)

jeremiah lowery

Jun 19, 2012, 5:25:41 PM6/19/12
to parents-for-bett...@googlegroups.com
Tuesday, June 26th at 5:30pm