Common Good City Farm Community Kick-off

jeremiah lowery

Apr 2, 2012, 7:09:49 AM4/2/12
to Parents for Better D.C. School Food
What: Common Good City Farm Community Kick-off.
When: April 14th, 2012 11:00 AM through 1:00 PM
Location: 330 V Street NW or On V Street NW, Between 2nd and 4th
Street. Shaw/Howard Metro Station.
Washington, DC 20001
Invited guest speaker: Michael Twitty, culinary historian

Planting the Seed!! 2012 will be Common Good's fifth year of growing!
Join us April 14th as we plant the seeds for the spring. Come enjoy
music, lunch courtesy of Fresh Start Catering and Bacio Pizzeria, face
painting, and a clown. Tour the farm, paint some signs, or plant
carrots! Invite friends and family!

RSVP: http://commongoodcityfarm.com/civicrm/event/register?id=1&reset=1

Also follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/cmmngoodctyfarm

And check out some of our programs
Green Tomorrows
Youth Education
Workshops
Visit: http://commongoodcityfarm.org/programs

Jeremiah Lowery
Programs Coordinator
Common Good City Farm
V Street NW between 2nd and 4th Streets
P.O. Box 26030
Washington, DC 20001
202-559-7513
To Signup for our e-newsletter: http://commongoodcityfarm.org/join

Common Good City Farm's mission is to grow food, educate, and help low-
income DC community members meet their food needs.  Our programs
provide hands-on training in food production, healthy eating and
environmental sustainability.