Antlr (v4) grammar to Parboiled

evgueni....@oath.com

Jan 11, 2019, 3:06:23 AM1/11/19
to parboiled2.org User List
Hi All,

I have dsl query language grammar in .g4 fole (antlr format). The task is to generate parser (and then sql generator).

Is there any direct way to create parboiled grammar from .g4 file or some other direct way to create parboiled based parser?

Are there any known pointers for SQL gnerator from parboiled parsed output?

Any hints are very welcome.

Thank you,
Evgueni

Alexander Myltsev

Jan 17, 2019, 7:39:24 AM1/17/19
to parboiled2.org User List

I have dsl query language grammar in .g4 fole (antlr format). The task is to generate parser (and then sql generator).

Is there any direct way to create parboiled grammar from .g4 file or some other direct way to create parboiled based parser?
There are no automatic facilities to do that I'm aware of.

Are there any known pointers for SQL gnerator from parboiled parsed output?

I don't know :(