AngelOfThyNight Radio Presents "From The Beyond Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds" With Lord Rick!

1 view

lordoft...@aol.com

Nov 1, 2019, 5:29:24 PM11/1/19
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com, Paranormal...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, sierrapa...@yahoogroups.com, PGSPh...@yahoogroups.com
AngelOfThyNight Radio Presents "From The Beyond Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds" With Lord Rick!

AngelOfThyNight Radio is back with a crazy explicit uncensored special Halloween addition "From The Beyond Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds" with a touch of pizzazz October 31st 2019. Were going to give you carb free recipes that are good for you and everyone who enjoys good eats. This includes pumpkin spice maple, Italian herb n garlic and chili lime roasted pumpkin seeds. As the episode continues to go on ill talk about some of my more recent excursions including my paranormal experience up at Secret Manor Ranch an abandoned creepy brothel from the 1800's. This episode has all the elements of comedy, reality, aliens, demons and of course your far out host Lord Rick making it a Halloween classic!