Lord Rick's 2019 Holiday Extraordinaire Movie......Happy New Year Everybody!!!

lordoft...@aol.com

Jan 9, 2020, 1:04:07 PM1/9/20
to Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com, paranormalg...@yahoogroups.com, ParanormalGhostS...@yahoogroups.com, TheParanorma...@yahoogroups.com, Supernatu...@yahoogroups.com, Paranormal...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, Paranorm...@yahoogroups.com, sierrapa...@yahoogroups.com, PGSPh...@yahoogroups.com
I know this is late everyone for that I apologize but at times I get busy with things like my paranormal research, family and a whole barrage of medical issues I prefer not to discuss. This is our virtual holiday movie to wish all of you a Happy New Year and well happy holidays too but like I said it was late. Every year I do a great Christmas tree hunt then we put the adventure up on youtube so others can enjoy these awesome places we go in the Lake Tahoe area. Then I throw some comedy and other stuff into it. In this case there is a bit of everything in this movie holiday fun, Virginia City and two areas of the high sierras that we have gotten trees at that we found great Bigfoot evidence. So in a sense this movie is a bit sentimental to me because of the hard work put into it and the locations that have meaning to them! So enjoy my friends it should inspire you but also give you a chuckle is what I hope for!