::New:: ADDITION On Our Site: McPike Mansion Alton Illinois

lordoft...@aol.com

Mar 18, 2022, 2:59:49 PM3/18/22
to ParanormalG...@googlegroups.com
I have not put anything on our site in awhile but I hope to change that because I have 100s of urban explorations, ghost towns, paranormal projects etc to add I just am so busy its hard lol. I think part of it is because people have shown me the lack of support for what I do and want to invest into fake paranormal groups. There are plenty of shows and groups that lack luster its all about money and entertainment.

One of my goals I had was to visit this mansion and so it was one I could cross off my bucket list. I did not get to do as much as I wanted with it but its surreal just being here no less. This location is one I did in 2016 yes years ago got plenty of work I did years ago nobody has seen when I release stuff ill release it slowly but the mansion was one of them.

Anyhow, to see the McPike you can do so directly on our site at https://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/McPikeMansion.htm and to see some of the previous additions they can be found at
https://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Adventure26.htm the mansion is not only a haunted location but during the 1800's it served the mayor and his family well. His grapes and wine won at the worlds fair of 1904 which they grew on the property. Anyhow this is a small edition on the site but still like with anything I add its worth checking out and educating yourself with.

McPike Mansion Prologue Page
McPike Mansion Team Stills
McPike Mansion Team Investigative
McPike Mansion B&W Gallery
McPike Mansion Nature Gallery
McPike Mansion Videos
McPike Mansion Exploration One

The next location ill add on the site will be that of the Alton National Historic Cemetery. This is an amazing place when I was up in Illinois it was a must especially since it contains many well known interments of the Alton area so good stuff is going to continue to come no matter how far behind I am.

If people would just take a time out in their lives to make time for our paranormal group given the fact that we been around allot longer then most of them they will see we have made a commitment towards educations, history, making memories and the work that we do which is always solid!
Peace,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder