errors while starting, freeze (with old directories?)

Steffen Michalek

Apr 17, 2019, 5:40:36 AM4/17/19
to Paperwork
Hello!
Using the program after some weeks without,
it freezes while starting:
The first progress bar ("Loading...") works fine,
the second progress bar ("Checking...") freezes at some
directory, showing "(20171024_0000_01)" in my case.

I attached the linux output.
Is there another log file, I can share?

I already tried to move the respective directory out of the way
(saving it into another directory) - then another directory is
causing the next freez (and so on for at least 5 times).

Thanks, best wishes, Steffen
19-04-17_fehlerausgabe_paperwork.txt

Jerome Flesch

Apr 17, 2019, 1:08:12 PM4/17/19
to paperw...@googlegroups.com, Steffen Michalek

Hello,

According to the logs, when Paperwork starts, it fails to read one of the documents (a PDF to be specific). It gets a "Permission denied" error. Did you check the permissions on your work directory and your documents ?

Best regards,

19-04-17_fehlerausgabe_paperwork.txt

Steffen Michalek

Apr 17, 2019, 1:45:08 PM4/17/19
to Paperwork
Oh, I see, of course!
Thanks for the immediate answer  :-)
and sorry for not-double-ckecking the possibly-obvious possiblilities :-(
Thanks, best regards, good holidays,
Steffen