[Release] Libinsane 1.0

Jerome Flesch

May 9, 2019, 2:59:49 AM5/9/19
to Paperwork mailing-list
Good news everyone !

At last, Libinsane 1.0 is here.

Since the 0.9, main changes are:
- Linux: .so files now include the version number (thanks to Eliott
Sales de Andrade)
- Documentation updated, completed and clarified
- TWAIN: Add support for frame options ('tl-x', 'tl-y', 'br-x', 'br-y')
- Sane: Fix support of backend 'net'
- Fix normalizer 'min_one_source'

Sources for 1.0 can found here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/OpenPaperwork/libinsane/-/archive/1.0/libinsane-1.0.tar.gz
Latest sources: https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/OpenPaperwork/libinsane/
Documentation:
https://doc.openpaper.work/libinsane/latest/libinsane/index.html
More details regarding the latest changes can be found in the ChangeLog:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/OpenPaperwork/libinsane/blob/master/ChangeLog
.

From there, I'll be able to focus my work on Paperwork once again \o/.
The first order of business will be to make a new release of Paperwork.
This release will include Libinsane support, some GUI changes, and many
bug fixes that have accumulated over time.