Can not scale raster image by dragging

Sinan Isgenderli

Apr 8, 2024, 7:15:41 PMApr 8
to Paper.js
  Hi all! For the fifth night now I have not been able to solve the problem of scaling a raster in a paperjs using drag. The problem is that the scaling works fine in the positive direction, but not in the opposite direction! Help me please! As an example, I created a sketch for two corners: you need to drag from the bottom-right corner to the opposite (top-left). Until the scale (x or y) is 0, everything works well, and then it breaks. Is there anyone who can help? I'm doing the calculations wrong somewhere, but I can't find where...