How to maintain image quality when zooming?

Никита Горбачёв

May 13, 2022, 2:52:57 AM5/13/22
to Paper.js
Good afternoon, I noticed that when zooming in or in full-screen mode, the images (svg) are blurred.

Is there any way to fix this?

Example:
let location_background = new Raster({
       source: '/images/little_games/beach_lifeguard/background.svg',
       position: new Point(465, 265),
       size: new Size(930, 530)
});

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

Paul Badger

May 13, 2022, 7:00:23 AM5/13/22
to pap...@googlegroups.com
I believe that the pixel blur is built into the way the html 5 canvas works.
If you use a scripting system that uses sag it will remain crisp at all magnifications, but you’ll lose all of the coordinate geometry advantages of paper.