Error in importing svg files into canvas.

Dhruv Agrawal

Aug 30, 2023, 6:56:41 AM8/30/23
to Paper.js
i am making an vector graphic editor using paper.js and during building , i am trying to add import of svg file feature....during this the svg file will easily get imported to canvas but it is showing error as i can't access each element of the svg file separately or each element of not resterizable and the whole files is moving in odd manner.
Can anyone please why is this happen to me ?
Or some reference that can solve my problem.

Shannon Lin

Jan 30, 2024, 3:47:45 PMJan 30
to Paper.js
im also attempting to work with imported SVGs in paper js, and im finding it quite difficult to see exactly how the svg gets converted to a paper js object. is there any documentation on the item after it gets imported?