Custom Brush

Peizhi Yan

Aug 6, 2019, 6:42:26 PM8/6/19
to Paper.js
Hello,

I was wondering if we can build our custom brush with Paper.js?  For instance, the oil painting brush

Jürg Lehni

Aug 7, 2019, 2:23:20 PM8/7/19
to pap...@googlegroups.com
On 7 Aug 2019, at 00:42, Peizhi Yan <py...@lakeheadu.ca> wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if we can build our custom brush with Paper.js?  For instance, the oil painting brush

Peizhi Yan

Aug 7, 2019, 2:36:56 PM8/7/19
to Paper.js
Thanks!

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 2:23:20 PM UTC-4, Jürg Lehni wrote:
On 7 Aug 2019, at 00:42, Peizhi Yan <py...@lakeheadu.ca> wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if we can build our custom brush with Paper.js?  For instance, the oil painting brush

Sinan Isgenderli

Mar 18, 2024, 5:26:47 AMMar 18
to Paper.js
Hi, friend!
Please tell me what success you have with creating brushes?
среда, 7 августа 2019 г. в 21:36:56 UTC+3, py...@lakeheadu.ca: