Discount Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses Review

1 view

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 7:17:22 AM6/22/14
to paoksji...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapZareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses
Product By : B000N4WPVU

Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses When you're on the road or off the beaten path with your horse, bring safety and security along with you. The Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System allows you to easily set up a spacious enclosure with a 330-foot perimeter just about anywhere, in minutes. Everything you need to set up the portable corral with an electric fence is contained in a lightweight bag.

callout box top
KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses At a Glance:
  • Perfect for trail rides, horse shows, or hunting trips
  • Portable electric fence corral fits most terrains
  • 330-foot perimeter allows plenty of room for a horse to roam
  • Easy to set up in minutes so that your horse can be quickly unloaded
  • Self-contained kit weighs less than 16 pounds and fits into a bag
callout box bottom
Zareba Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses Product Shot A convenient heavy-duty bag keeps this kit contained and travel-ready. View larger.
Self-Contained Lightweight Kit Whether it's for trail rides, horse shows, or hunting trips, you can set up the portable Kwik Korral in minutes. Everything needed packs neatly into a single heavy-duty, easy-to-carry bag--posts, electric fence controller, and polytape. The entire kit weighs less than 16 pounds, so it's lightweight and compact enough to go with you anywhere.

The Kwik Korral Portable Corral operates on four D batteries (not included).

Quick Setup on Any Terrain Fast setup of the Kwik Korral Portable Corral System allows you to unload your horse quickly. In minutes, you can erect a spacious enclosure with a 330-foot perimeter, giving your horse plenty of room to roam. No tools are needed.

The Kwik Korral is backed by a manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.

What's in the Box Electric fence controller, polytape, 8 step-in posts, ground rod, carrying bag, and instructions.

If you are searching Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses by {brand}?

You can buy Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses Review . Buy Cheap Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses . Discount Today Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses Zareba KK1 Kwik Korral Portable Corral System for Horses Rating