Sale Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe FREE Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:54:11 AM6/25/14
to paoksj...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe sale now today, Best buy Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe by B004R7DR5W low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe

Product By : B004R7DR5W
Leather Rotating Chair Recliner and Ottoman

Become familiar with the concept of luxury as this recliner and ottoman set is all about rich, traditional elegance and modern superiority. This reclining chair and matching ottoman merge the ease of reclining with the comfort of luxurious bonded leather for the perfect end-of-day reward. With a full swiveling base that rotates 360 degrees you'll fall in love with this set. So go ahead and put your feet up with this ergonomically designed recliner and ottoman set; you'll want one for every room.

View larger
View larger
View larger
View larger
Side view (reclined) View larger
Ottoman (included) View larger

You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings and with continued care you should be able to enjoy them for many years to come. We recommend dusting with a soft dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaner. Do not leave spills unattended. Protect from heat and liquids. Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading. Easy-to-follow instructions are included. This ready to assemble furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly, saving you the cost of factory assembly. In addition to saving you money, assembly is easy and requires only the use of everyday tools. Feel accomplished after you assemble this beautiful piece.

Details and Dimensions
  • 31" W x 31" D x 40.5" H
  • Back rest measurements - 23.5" W x 28" H
  • Taupe leather
  • Set includes leather recliner and leather ottoman
  • Mechanism-glide system with position lock and 360 degree swivel
  • Birch hardwood base
  • Ottoman dimensions - 19.5" W x 17.75" D x 17.5" H
  • Ottoman does not swivel, base measures 18" across
  • Chair weight: 43 lb.; ottoman weight: 13 lb.
  • Constructed of birch hardwood, bonded leather, foam, and metal
  • Weight capacity 300 lb.
  • One year warranty against manufacturer defects
  • Assembly required
  • Ships in 1 box
If you are searching Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe?

Check Deals and reviews for Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe today. Please check price & read review before buy. Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe Review . Buy Cheap Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe . Discount Today Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe Leather Recliner and Ottoman Set Taupe Rating