Panzer House Concerts 2020

Sherry Panzer

Dec 10, 2019, 6:49:07 PM12/10/19
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com, Sherry Panzer
Yes there will be at 2020 for PHC!  We've got two shows on the schedule and are working on 1-2 more.  The first show especially is very exciting, Dar Williams.  We couldn't be happier to present Dar.  Been working on that for a good couple of years.  Thanks to our friends (and adopted sisters) Kirsti Reeves and Terry Gonda who helped make this happen (and will open the show). http://www.terrygonda.com/

I don't even know where to begin about Dar Williams.  If you don't know Dar you must. So come and get introduced to her wonderful music, warm and gracious personality and beautiful voice.  Accomplished songwriter, musician, author, mom.  Take a look at her web site for samples of her music and other activities.   https://darwilliams.com/

The show is on Sunday, March 29.  Afternoon show at 4pm.

Let us know if you'd like to come. Respond to this email and let us know how many reservations you need.

Sherry and Steve

(The second show is Christine Havrilla and Mama's Black Sheep, both PHC veterans.  Saturday Oct 24 at 7pm.  We'll wait a bit before taking reservations for that one)

--
Sherry Panzer