Mary Chapin Carpenter tickets for tonight

Sherry Panzer

Dec 6, 2016, 11:51:33 AM12/6/16
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
We're both sick and we've got two tickets to the sold out Mary Chapin Carpenter concert at the Birchmere tonight. I can transfer the tickets directly to you via ticketmaster.  Tickets are what we paid, $100 each.

Feel free to reply here or text me at cell # below.

Hope everyone is well and wishing you all very happy and healthy holidays.  We will be having 2-3 shows next year and will send another email after the new year.  First up is Amy Speace on April 29, 2017.

Thanks, Sherry and Steve

--
Sherry Panzer

Sherry Panzer

Dec 6, 2016, 3:22:17 PM12/6/16
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
I know its a bit late at this point but realized I should have said we'd take the best offer for the tickets.  Just don't want them to go to waste.
--
Sherry Panzer