CHERYL WHEELER at new venue near Columbia in March

Sherry Panzer

Jan 14, 2016, 11:35:24 AM1/14/16
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com, ski club
Hi everyone:  Wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a belated happy new year.  I'm helping Joyce a bit with this concert which is very near Columbia.  It's just west of Maple Lawn.  We love Cheryl and can't wait to see the show and this great new venue.  Hope to see you there.

As you know we're taking a break from doing shows right now but we'll be sure to let you know if we do plan anything.  In the mean time, there are several other great house concerts in the area:

and of course, you can always find music on the WFMA Calendar.

Take care and we'll see you down the road at other shows.  Sherry and Steve