Panzer House Concert/Dar Williams/March 29 is cancelled

Sherry Panzer

Mar 17, 2020, 2:20:00 PM3/17/20
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone:  Not surprisingly our house concert with Dar is cancelled.  We want everyone to stay healthy and, of course, the size of allowed gatherings got very small.  We are all disappointed but rest assured we'll work with Dar's management to rebook after these tides have turned.

Sending a St Patty's Day Sláinte*   to everyone!

Stay safe and well.  Sherry and Steve

PS: apologies if you got two copies of this email.  I'm sending to both our full list as well as those that RSVP'd

*Sláinte means "health" in Irish and Scottish Gaelic

--
Sherry Panzer