Thanks and tickets available for tonight

Sherry Panzer

Nov 28, 2015, 9:10:51 AM11/28/15
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
Hi all:  Thanks to everyone for an amazing show last week.  Lots of great memories from that evening and from all of the years of music and friendship shared in our family room.  As Steven said at the end of the show, we couldn't do it without you.  You'll be hearing from us next year about a show or two I'm sure but in the mean time hope you'll support the other local house concerts in the area, all listed on wfma.net.

Notice the first show on that list today is Glen Hansard (of Once fame) playing at Constitution Hall tonight.  Steven and I have tickets but I'm sick so we're not going to go.  Good seats in a box.  If you're interested in going, let us know and I can email the tickets to you and we can figure out the finances later. We paid $40 but we just want to see the seats used. We've seen Glen several times in concert and he's a great performer.  Should be a great show and we're sorry to miss it.  Great review in the post for his new CD.  Richard Thompson opens.

Everyone have a joyous holiday season and the Happiest of New Years and we'll see you in 2016.

--
Sherry Panzer
Panzer House Concerts