Special House Concert

Sherry Panzer

Mar 6, 2016, 6:54:05 PM3/6/16
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com, csc...@googlegroups.com, Sherry Panzer
I'm turning 60 this year.  As part of my hopefully many birthday celebrations we decided to have a house concert with two of my favorite performers Ellis Paul and Stephanie Corby.  Stephanie is also one of my best friends.

At this point the concert is only open to our list (and of course friends of our list).  Ellis and Stephanie are both old friends of PHC so we're hoping we can fill the room.  If you haven't had the pleasure of hearing these two great performers, listen to some music on their web sites www.ellispaul.com and www.stephaniecorby.com.  Ellis and Steph are also old friends of each others and are sure to sing harmonies on each others songs. It's certain to be a great concert.  And an afternoon show so it won't interfere with your evening plans.  This may very well be our only show this year so hope you can join us to help me blow out all of those candles!

Ellis Paul with Stephanie Corby
Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 2:30
Suggested donation for performers $25
BYOB. Doors open at 2:00.
Light refreshments served. Feel free to bring a dessert or appetizer to share.

Sherry and Steve Panzer

10684 Quarterstaff Road
Columbia MD 21044

Directions: 95 or 29 to 32 West to exit 17. Stay to right off of
exit for Cedar Lane. Right at light on Freetown Road. Right on
Quarterstaff to 10684. 1/2 mile on right

PS.  If you do go to Ellis's web site be sure to listen to his key note at NERFA (Northeast Regional Folk Alliance).  It was an amazing speech.

--
Sherry Panzer