Joan and Joni Tribute Show at Panzer House Concerts

Sherry Panzer

Jul 14, 2018, 11:09:34 AM7/14/18
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
We're very pleased to have the Joan and Joni Tribute Show back at Panzer House Concerts.  Allison Shapira and Kipyn Martin are incredible performers in their own right.
 They'll be doing a combination of their own songs and a tribute to Joni Mitchell and Joan Baez songs.  The songs of these icons of folk music aren't easy to sing but these two young ladies do an amazing job.  Just close your eyes during the show and you'll see what I mean.  Join us for a very special show.

I just emailed everyone who I have on the list so if you didn't get a confirm and you'd emailed me, apologies.  We were away for 3 weeks and e-mail is a bit out of control.  Just email me again; we do have room.

Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 7:00pm
BYOB. Doors open at 6:30.
Light refreshments served. Feel free to bring a dessert or appetizer to share.
Suggested donation (100% to performers) $25

Sherry and Steve Panzer

10684 Quarterstaff Road
Columbia MD 21044

Directions: 95 or 29 to 32 West to exit 17. Stay to right off of
exit for Cedar Lane. Right at light on Freetown Road. Right on
Quarterstaff to 10684. 1/2 mile on right

Next up: Oct 20/John Smith at 3pm

--
Sherry Panzer