Sally Fingerett at Panzer House Concerts

Sherry Panzer

Apr 8, 2018, 1:47:14 PM4/8/18
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
I don't think we could be more excited about this upcoming show with Sally Fingerett.  Sally has been a favorite of ours for many years.  Since we first saw her "Having Lunch with the Ladies" as part of the Bitchin' Babes in the old Birchmere almost 30 years ago.  And we just saw the Babes again at the Rams Head and they are still going strong.  Sally doesn't do much solo performing these days.  We've wanted to get her for a house concert forever and she's finally exploring the wonderful world of house concerts and contacted us about playing.  Looking forward to a fun evening with Sally on May 5. http://www.sallyfingerett.com/

RSVP required via email or phone. (note we stopped our home phone so use my cell 301-580-9401)

​Satur​
day,
​May 5
, 2018 at
​7​
:00pm
BYOB. Doors open at
​6​
:30.

Light refreshments served. Feel free to bring a dessert or appetizer to share.
Suggested donation (100% to performers) $2
​5​

Sherry and Steve Panzer

10684 Quarterstaff Road
Columbia MD 21044

Directions: 95 or 29 to 32 West to exit 17. Stay to right off of
exit for Cedar Lane. Right at light on Freetown Road. Right on
Quarterstaff to 10684. 1/2 mile on right

--
Sherry
​ and Steve​