Nov 21 Moors and McCumber

Sherry Panzer

Oct 18, 2015, 2:01:06 PM10/18/15
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone:  Well this is it, for now.  This will be our last show for 2015 and we have nothing booked for next year as yet.  So hope you can join us for the great duo, Moors and McCumber.  Steven saw James  Moors for the first time while he was on a ski trip with the club. We've always enjoyed James' music. He's played our house a couple of times.  He teamed up with Kort McCumber a few years ago and we've watched them develop into an outstanding duo.  Great harmonies.  Many instruments. Wonderful songs.  The quote on their web site sums it up well, "Incredibly talented multi-instrumentalists, dedicated performers, prolific songwriters, and gifted and expressive vocalists, Moors & McCumber have wandered beyond good and into the elusive land of great."

Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 7pm
BYOB. Doors open at 6:30
Light refreshments served. Feel free to bring a dessert or appetizer to share.
Suggested donation (100% to performers) $20

Sherry and Steve Panzer

10684 Quarterstaff Road
Columbia MD 21044

Directions: 95 or 29 to 32 West to exit 17. Stay to right off of
exit for Cedar Lane. Right at light on Freetown Road. Right on
Quarterstaff to 10684. 1/2 mile on right

Sherry and Steve

--
Sherry Panzer
Panzer House Concerts