Panzer House Concert August 9

Sherry Panzer

May 27, 2019, 3:22:22 PM5/27/19
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone:  Sometimes procrastination works in your favor!  Our August show (our only one at this point for 2019) was originally on the 11th and we recently realized that that is the day of the Ski Club crab feast.  We didn't think those two events in the same day would work so we're thankful we were able to switch the show to Friday.  So join us for the return of singer-songwriter and actor Ronny Cox on August 9th.

Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:00pm
BYOB. Doors open at 7:30.
Light refreshments served. Feel free to bring a dessert or appetizer to share.
Suggested donation (100% to performers) $25
Reservations required

Sherry and Steve Panzer

10684 Quarterstaff Road
Columbia MD 21044

Directions: 95 or 29 to 32 West to exit 17. Stay to right off of
exit for Cedar Lane. Right at light on Freetown Road. Right on
Quarterstaff to 10684. 1/2 mile on right

--
Sherry Panzer

Sherry Panzer

May 27, 2019, 3:38:29 PM5/27/19
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
Hi again:  Hold that thought.  I just found out Coopers House Concert has a show that evening.  I'm in touch with Ronny's agent to see what we can do.  More info to come.   Sherry
--
Sherry Panzer

Sherry Panzer

May 31, 2019, 1:37:11 PM5/31/19
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
Hi all: our August 9 with Ronny Cox is good to go. Huge thanks to Steve and Myra Gnadt of Coopers House Concerts for changing their concert with David Jacobs-Strain to Sunday. We can all thank them by attending their show on Sunday too! There will be flyers at our show.

If you’d already emailed me to reserve for Ronny Cox you’re good. See you August 9. Thanks Sherry and Steve
--
Sherry Panzer