October Panzer House Concert

Sherry Panzer

Sep 23, 2018, 2:39:44 PM9/23/18
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
We always love hosting John Smith.  We've been to Ireland with him 3 times and his concerts bring back a rush of wonderful memories and his songs are so wonderful.  John is also playing up at Deer Creek Coffeehouse on this mini-tour and I love what Jeff King said about John, "With his faded jeans, his twinkly blue eyes, and his infectious smile, John immediately connects with audiences. You get the sense of a man who loves his life, family and friends, and who loves nothing more than sharing that love in song and stories all across this land."

Come join us for our last concert of 2018.  We're doing an afternoon show because we're doing a reunion for our Ireland trip after the concert.

Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 3:00pm
BYOB. Doors open at 2:30.
Light refreshments served. Feel free to bring a dessert or appetizer to share.
Suggested donation (100% to performers) $25
RSVP required: 301-580-9401 or span...@gmail.com

Sherry and Steve Panzer

10684 Quarterstaff Road
Columbia MD 21044

Directions: 95 or 29 to 32 West to exit 17. Stay to right off of
exit for Cedar Lane. Right at light on Freetown Road. Right on
Quarterstaff to 10684. 1/2 mile on right