Anyone interested in seeing Something Rotten tonight?

Sherry Panzer

Apr 22, 2017, 2:09:29 PM4/22/17
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
Steven and I have tickets for Something Rotten at the Hippodrome tonight and I'm sick.  The face is $94 but we'll take whatever you'd like to pay. We'd just love to have the tickets used.  Something Rotten was nominated for Best Musical at last years Tony awards but had the misfortune of being up against Hamilton.  Here is info about the show: http://www.broadway.com/buzz/awards/tony-awards/nominees/576/something-rotten/

Some of the Broadway cast is in the production in Baltimore and its gotten great reviews.  Sorry to miss it.  Hope someone else can enjoy. Let me know and I'll email you the tickets.  Thanks,  Sherry

--
Sherry Panzer