August Panzer House Concert

Sherry Panzer

Jul 23, 2017, 1:52:05 PM7/23/17
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
​Matt Nakoa is no stranger to Panzer House Concerts.  He's a very special performer.  For a couple of years he's been performing with a trio and since Ian Foster had to cancel his double with Matt, we asked Matt to bring the trio, Cole, Nakoa and Treacher, for our August 13 show.  Brad Cole has also performed for us before and the combination is sure to be killer.  Check them out at http://www.colenakoatreacher.com/

RSVP required via email or phone. (note we stopped our home phone so use my cell 301-580-9401)

​Sun​
day,
​August ​
​13​
, 2015 at
​3​
:00pm
BYOB. Doors open at
​2​
:30.

Light refreshments served. Feel free to bring a dessert or appetizer to share.
Suggested donation (100% to performers) $2
​5​

Sherry and Steve Panzer

10684 Quarterstaff Road
Columbia MD 21044

Directions: 95 or 29 to 32 West to exit 17. Stay to right off of
exit for Cedar Lane. Right at light on Freetown Road. Right on
Quarterstaff to 10684. 1/2 mile on right

Note:  This is our last concert for this year.  We had to reschedule our December show with Joan and Joni for next July (28).  I'm also talking to JP Cormier who we just saw at New Bedford Folk Festival, an incredible Canadian performer, who is touring with another performer we've been trying to get, Dave Gunning.

--
Sherry Panzer
​Panzer House Concerts​

Sherry Panzer

Jul 23, 2017, 1:52:59 PM7/23/17
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
Oops, August 13, 2017.
--
Sherry Panzer

Sherry Panzer

Aug 11, 2017, 1:12:31 PM8/11/17
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com, ski club
Hi everyone:  wanted to send a reminder about our house concert this Sunday afternoon as we do have space available.  Let us know if you'd like to join us.