A couple of announcements

Sherry Panzer

Jun 16, 2019, 12:41:53 PM6/16/19
to panzerhou...@googlegroups.com
Hi all:  As you know we're very selective about non-show emails that we send to our list.  Two bits we'd like to pass along from 2 of our favorite artists.

First,  one of the best songwriters we've presented (and also one of the sweetest people on the planet), Ellis, is having a kickstarter campaign to raise funds for her new album Ordinary Love.  Support Ellis for just the price of the CD and get an early copy.  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ellismusic/ellis-delaney-is-singing-about-ordinary-love

Second, Buskin and Batteau are touring a bit again.  After a health scare for Robin, he and David are back together and their first concert locally is at Joyce Sica's new-ish venue in Timonium on June 28.  Hope to see you there!  Here are the deets:

And hope to see you at our show with Ronny Cox on August 9.  Enjoy your summer!

Sherry and Steve

--
Sherry Panzer