[Response appreciated] 2023 Feature Prioritisation Survey - Round 2 (Closes ~3 March)

Christopher Neugebauer

Feb 21, 2023, 5:20:24 PM2/21/23
to pants...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends!

Thank you for your responses to round 1 of the survey! I have gone through all of the responses, and assembled our annual feature survey.

It's now time for round 2. This survey asks you how important certain features would be to your continued or increased use of Pants.

Please respond to this survey only once, but feel free to send it to any Pants-using friends you may have.

Thanks again, I'm excited to hear what you're interested in!

--Chris
(chri...@toolchain.com / @chri...@social.coop / @chrisjrn on Pants Slack)

Christopher Neugebauer

Mar 8, 2023, 1:10:18 PM3/8/23
to pants...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

We're closing the 2023 Prioritisation Survey this week. If you haven't yet added your voice on some of the features we're thinking about adding to pants, it's your last chance to do so!

Take the survey! Submissions close 12PM US Pacific Time/8PM UTC on Friday.

Thanks again for your time!