New Contributor: Jonas Stendahl

Carina C. Zona

Mar 31, 2022, 6:48:22 PM3/31/22
to Pants Developers
I'm pleased to announce still another new member of the team. Please welcome Jonas Stendahl as a Pants Contributor! Jonas has contributed in several ways to the project, including around Protobuf support. He was an early adopter and added gRPC support. Recently, he added the Buf linter and formatter (literally 1 day after the formatter was first released!!) Jonas has also been a huge help to folks in Slack, in addition to frequently sharing feedback.

Congratulations, Jonas, and thank you for everything you bring to the project and community! Welcome aboard. :-)

Benjy Weinberger

Mar 31, 2022, 7:58:03 PM3/31/22
to Carina C. Zona, Pants Developers
Thanks Jonas, and congrats!