2022 Pants Roadmapping: Please submit your ideas!

Stu Hood

Jan 4, 2022, 6:21:12 PM1/4/22
to Pants Developers
Hey folks!

2021 was a great year for the Pants project, thanks in no small part to your participation in the community. Thank you!

To keep that momentum going, we'd like to kick off what is looking like an annual survey to help build Pants' roadmap. Like last year, we’ll be kicking off two phases of surveying over the course of ~10 days where we:
  1. Gather all of the potential projects and ideas from the community
  2. Vote to help to prioritize the gathered ideas
On that note, we’d like to kick off the first round survey today! Whether you are a past, present, or future Pants user, we’d love if you could take a minute to submit an idea or two for what the project needs most:

    Submit an idea!

Please submit as many ideas as you’d like! In about one week, we’ll triage the submissions, create Github issues for any that don’t have them, and kick off a second survey that will allow everyone to vote on how to prioritize all of the ideas from the first round.

Thanks in advance! We look forward to diving in to build what will help you to build!

Stu Hood

Jan 19, 2022, 3:58:22 PM1/19/22
to Pants Developers
Hey gang! It's time to vote on the submitted ideas!

You do not need to score all of the ideas, so you can spend as much or as little time voting as you'd like. Please take a few minutes to make your voice heard!:

Thanks a ton for helping to prioritize the coming months for the project!