How to add favorites in my list??

airliner

Jul 8, 2008, 6:07:24 AM7/8/08
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
i am wandering how is possible to add a contact in my favorites list

Thank you in advance

Airliner

T NL

Jul 8, 2008, 6:51:14 AM7/8/08
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Simply click on the star next to the username.

. . ..... |
. . ..... |
. . ..... v
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5631/afbeelding3zp8.png

Mod edit - changed to link now he's seen the answer.

airliner

Jul 8, 2008, 7:10:01 AM7/8/08
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
thank you very much!!! :D

nikos mavris

Sep 8, 2008, 6:49:26 AM9/8/08
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
How do I build the list of my favourite users? I mean the "red" list that is shown on the lower right of some users page, above their favourite photographs. :?

T NL

Sep 8, 2008, 10:36:08 AM9/8/08
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Click on the star next to a username and that person will be added to the 'red list'.
If you're using Safari you'll probably not see the star, but you can click there anyway.

nikos mavris

Sep 9, 2008, 3:05:06 AM9/9/08
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Quote T NL:
Click on the star next to a username and that person will be added to the 'red list'.
If you're using Safari you'll probably not see the star, but you can click there anyway.
.

I'm using Internet Explorer, but I can't see any star next to a user's name (only next to a photograph). There is nothing there... :?

T NL

Sep 9, 2008, 6:38:59 AM9/9/08
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Quote nikos mavris:

Sorry, I forgot to mention the star also isn't visible in IE. As I said, you can still click there though:

Move your mouse into the red circle, click and the user will be added to your favourites list.

nikos mavris

Sep 9, 2008, 8:08:51 AM9/9/08
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Ok I got it. Thanks a lot T NL.
Σ' ευχαριστώ πολύ... Θωμά?

T NL

Sep 9, 2008, 9:30:19 AM9/9/08
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Quote nikos mavris:
Σ' ευχαριστώ πολύ... Θωμά?

Παρακαλώ Νίκος!

jibby17

Feb 18, 2011, 11:59:43 AM2/18/11
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I have some questions...

How do I vote?
How do I group my photos according to location (ex. all Hong Kong pics in one folder, etc)?
How do I add favorite photographers?

Thank you so much!

Galatas ©

Feb 18, 2011, 12:23:48 PM2/18/11
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Photos entered in the contest have a golden trophy on the photo page. Click the trophy to vote.

You cannot sort photos into folders , but you can use tags to arrange the way you view them.

There is a yellow star by the photographer's name. Click that to add them to your favourites list.

AustinMN

Feb 18, 2011, 1:13:45 PM2/18/11
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
Quote Galatas:
There is a yellow star by the photographer's name. Click that to add them to your favourites list.

Detail: The star is only yellow after you click it.

Austin

Keith Chung, PharmD

Nov 19, 2011, 5:37:45 PM11/19/11
to panoram...@googlegroups.com
I am having same trouble locating the star on IE...

alamgir taj

Apr 8, 2012, 7:19:56 PM4/8/12
Hi add me pls

Mod. Edit. Are you asking or begging to be added as a favourite photographer? It is like begging in the streets to passing by people to become your friend. Most people will think friendship is more serious than that.
Message has been deleted

alamgir taj

Apr 7, 2012, 4:27:02 AM4/7/12
to panoram...@googlegroups.com