Police and military at work

H. C. Steensen

Apr 9, 2007, 5:33:32 PM4/9/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Mick Flynn inspired me to this topic... So here it goes:

The first five were from a riot in Copenhagen in March 2007. The riot was instegated by squatters that was evicted from a house they called "the Youth House"

Let me see yours...

H. C. Steensen

Apr 10, 2007, 10:06:21 AM4/10/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
I've decided to broaden the subject to include military as well... so here that goes:

Best regards
HC

javier herranz

Apr 11, 2007, 6:33:07 AM4/11/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

H. C. Steensen

Apr 12, 2007, 3:21:34 PM4/12/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
The riot started as a peacefully demonstration:

Then the shit hit the fan:

And here the police are doing theire jobs:

Best regards HC

boegh

Apr 13, 2007, 3:11:44 AM4/13/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Quote H. C. Steensen:
I've decided to broaden the subject to include military as well

The funny thing is that i've been in the danish navy for almost 10 years now. My first thought was: I most have a tons of images showing military people and equipment at work.
I didn't quite have a ton - i have a few, which i really won't upload, is i would have to "blur" out peoples faces (as they are clearly recognisable), since i don't have these persons explicit permission to uploade the photos on the internet.
So that was just about it of "my tons of"... :(

KR, Henrik

Axel Hölzinger

Apr 13, 2007, 4:20:06 AM4/13/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Maybe we will have some new pictures after the 1st May demonstrations in Berlin-Kreuzberg or the Chaostage (days of chaos).

_______________

heavily armed SET near NYSE

H. C. Steensen

Apr 13, 2007, 7:30:46 AM4/13/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Quote hebster:
The funny thing is that i've been in the danish navy for almost 10 years now. My first thought was: I most have a tons of images showing military people and equipment at work.
I didn't quite have a ton - i have a few, which i really won't upload, is i would have to "blur" out peoples faces (as they are clearly recognisable), since i don't have these persons explicit permission to uploade the photos on the internet.
So that was just about it of "my tons of"... :(

KR, Henrik

What a petty! I recon that's the problem... when you are running around with a weapon or some other kind of gear... it's not easy to take pictures. :( I hope you maybe can take some in the future. During my own time in the army (Kings Artillery 91-92) I managed to take a couple of pictures, but I've seamed to succeed in hiding them from myself in my addict. I hope I can find them and scan them to this topic. There where some pics of the good old Centurion tank, the M109, the M113 and the Swedish build Draken jet and a lot more.

Best regards HC

@mabut

Apr 13, 2007, 8:15:50 AM4/13/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Sheriff at work (on set photo)

Emerson R. Zamprogno

Apr 13, 2007, 8:42:01 AM4/13/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Infantaria

magic surf bus

Apr 13, 2007, 2:41:49 PM4/13/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Training flight approaching RAF Valley, Anglesey

Hercules practising low flying over Llyn Tegid, Wales

Although it's a military plane there were no visible markings - unusual.

H. C. Steensen

Apr 26, 2007, 3:29:53 AM4/26/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Traffic control in Athens

dmtr76

Apr 26, 2007, 11:58:52 AM4/26/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
CSI NY

boegh

Apr 27, 2007, 12:21:42 PM4/27/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Quote H. C. Steensen:
Mick Flynn inspired me to this topic...

The first is a Danish Navy RIB making speed trough water. The second is a Danish Navy Lynx, being prepared for a fast-rope demonstration.

KR, Henrik

Mickfly

Apr 27, 2007, 3:21:02 PM4/27/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
I forgot I had a New York cop in my folders.

boegh

May 4, 2007, 5:25:32 AM5/4/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Quote H. C. Steensen:
Mick Flynn inspired me to this topic... So here it goes:

The first three are shot, at a public educational exhibit at Naval Base Frederikshavn. It shows (from left to right): A danish navy Lynx being prepared for a fast-rope demonstration, by a danish navy boarding team. A Peugeot 807 belonging to danish navy military police, at a "staged" event. And finally a BMW R850 RT motorcycle, also danish navy military police.

The last image, shows the danish navy tug Arvak, tugging away with a Thetis-class patrol vessel (not very recognizable).

boegh

May 12, 2007, 5:47:03 AM5/12/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Quote H. C. Steensen:
Mick Flynn inspired me to this topic... So here it goes:

A little "runner-up":

Danish police MC that was a part of the escort, during the swedish king and queens visit in Copenhagen.

Emerson R. Zamprogno

May 17, 2007, 10:20:32 AM5/17/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
São Paulo

Igor_99

May 17, 2007, 1:19:59 PM5/17/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Russia, Yakutsk

Igor_99

May 25, 2007, 5:36:14 AM5/25/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

zigor77

Aug 20, 2007, 8:05:00 AM8/20/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Tanks parade, Rassia, near Komsomolsk-na-Amure

T-34 - veteran of battle

zigor77

Aug 20, 2007, 8:51:17 AM8/20/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Russian police horsemans

zigor77

Aug 20, 2007, 9:21:26 AM8/20/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Cap in a hand :wink:

Roger Noguera Arnau

Aug 21, 2007, 4:13:52 PM8/21/07
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
UN Post at Nicosia's Buffer Zone

BlueCloudChad

Jul 13, 2009, 2:47:23 AM7/13/09
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
New world order global police state. :evil: :roll:

Patriots fight the tyranny!

http://infowars.com

ℰℛℨℋℴℱ ᴿᴵᵀᵀᴱᴿડᴳᴿᵁᴱᴺ

Jul 17, 2009, 6:20:10 PM7/17/09
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
helicopter in Dresden / Germany in front of Frauenkirche while searching for a crocodile in the river Elbe

E.N.Veselov

Oct 6, 2009, 7:49:53 PM10/6/09
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Bendery. Police.

Dusseldorf Police.

© Alan Knox

Oct 6, 2009, 9:17:40 PM10/6/09
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

A Gondolier having his Gondola tied up by Police in Venice.

greg-007

Oct 7, 2009, 9:08:59 AM10/7/09
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Parc Izvor in Bucarest , Madonna's concert

Vovasvetov

May 26, 2010, 1:26:08 PM5/26/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

Jaime A B

May 26, 2010, 3:59:15 PM5/26/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Trafic police helicopter

More photos: Emergency

Windbergbewohner

May 27, 2010, 2:17:34 PM5/27/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Police at the State Garden show Hemer, NRW, Germany

Luka.ba.c

Jun 23, 2010, 3:25:50 AM6/23/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

Iraq

Gargolla

Aug 12, 2010, 1:09:28 PM8/12/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

RicardoSAPO©

Aug 13, 2010, 2:19:57 AM8/13/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
SP/Brazil

Stekloff

Aug 14, 2010, 1:54:14 PM8/14/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Government Building Entrance, London, July 2007

Gargolla

Sep 11, 2010, 2:33:20 PM9/11/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Police at the entrance to the President's Palace in Budapest

Jaime A B

Sep 16, 2010, 6:31:19 AM9/16/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

More photos: Emergency

Stekloff

Sep 18, 2010, 3:17:40 PM9/18/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Army guards at the Tower of London, July 2007

fefie.h

Sep 19, 2010, 12:58:39 AM9/19/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

Yes, they are at work, as officials at Canada Day celebration !

Windbergbewohner

Sep 21, 2010, 12:30:29 PM9/21/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
When I was in the army ....

Stekloff

Oct 23, 2010, 7:01:44 AM10/23/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Mobile missile launchers during a military parade. Kaliningrad, Russia.

trester88 (Wilhelm)

Oct 26, 2010, 10:21:13 AM10/26/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Two "Carabinieri" at work on the isle of Burano near Venice.

pietgazz

Nov 26, 2010, 12:05:00 PM11/26/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
... and now how can I switch it of????

© alfredschaffer

Nov 27, 2010, 2:49:56 PM11/27/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
General Patton liberates Pilsen 1945

Monique Vary

Dec 3, 2010, 10:57:44 AM12/3/10
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Brussels: manifestation of the milk producers - 2009

Stekloff

Apr 23, 2011, 3:17:30 PM4/23/11
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Navy Staff Entrance: Marine at the post

AL1612

May 7, 2011, 4:20:18 PM5/7/11
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Düsseldorf, horse patrol wearing their rain gear

Terje Sannum

May 8, 2011, 5:38:07 AM5/8/11
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

Carl McCaskey

May 9, 2011, 11:51:10 AM5/9/11
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

Gargolla

Jun 1, 2011, 5:31:18 PM6/1/11
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

Tim Drivas

Jun 6, 2011, 1:08:06 AM6/6/11
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

They are not exactly "at work". But this was taken at the FDNY NYPD Annual Hockey Game. Every year the police and firemen battle it out on the ice. Always for a good cause. Makes for a good friendly rivalry.

pillboxs

Nov 10, 2011, 1:50:27 PM11/10/11
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

ikar.us

Jun 19, 2016, 5:46:25 PM6/19/16
to Great photos, Lookarounds, & Sightseer places!

SkateNite escorting roller skaters

Elios Amati (tashimelampo)

Oct 13, 2016, 7:42:30 AM10/13/16
to Great photos, Lookarounds, & Sightseer places!