Need help find a particular place

Meloange08

Mar 9, 2014, 3:57:28 AM3/9/14
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

Hello

It's my first time on this forum and I don't know if I post my thread in right place

I need your help! I saw a picture twice but I didn't save it and I cannot remember what this place is or where.
I do remember a particular something....hut like or dam station...I don't know.
It's in middle of nowhere on lake or river....like a strange house or something.....I think it's wood or metal in color black or brown.
Here my picture I drew and also I've tried some keywords on google and I didn't find i'm looking for.

Your help would be greatly appreciated :)
Melody

Jacenty

Mar 9, 2014, 5:21:49 PM3/9/14
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

hvbemmel

Mar 10, 2014, 1:42:36 AM3/10/14
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
This forum is about showing your photos, not about finding them. The right place for a question like this would be the miscellaneous forum.
Thread closed.
This conversation is locked