What do you think of this travelling video?

Tiago Moreno de Almeida Araujo

Oct 30, 2013, 11:12:58 PM10/30/13
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
http://vimeo.com/77928567

how can I improve this video? Notice that my intention was in fact just putting together scenes from trips, nothing fancy, but in a way that would be inspiring for those who watch. Soon I will make a much bigger one with interviews and other footages.

I just edited the basics (transitions, saturation, exposure, speeding)... any suggestions? ANY critic/opinion/judgment will be appreciated Thankyou in advance

obs.: shot with a canon eos 7d

Draken

Nov 2, 2013, 3:31:52 PM11/2/13
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Even though closely related, photography and videomaking are not the same. I recommend you ask in a website exclusively devoted to videos.