Places! Info needed

normand richard

Jan 31, 2014, 7:52:23 AM1/31/14
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
There is a "Cool Place" tab in panoramio.

Where is the info on how to place photos in them. One of my photos is in one of them, but I have put up many more of that place, and they are not in the "Place"?

Cannot find any help on the subject, but since they are all over the place, someone must be able to point me to the help section for this feature.

Thank You.

Norm

hvbemmel

Jan 31, 2014, 8:06:59 AM1/31/14
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
Once there was a possibility to propose a "cool place" in Panoramio and many people did. Sad enough, email addresses were abused in many ways, more often as there were serious mails) so the Panoramio team decided to close most Email addresses an in that way the possibility to appoint a cool place too. Contact with the team is either through the forum (which means the Moderators much of the time) or by giving feedback under the cogwheel next to your profile

So best you go to cool places and give as feedback that you would like the possibility to submit new cool places.

normand richard

Jan 31, 2014, 8:51:41 AM1/31/14
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com
thank you hvbemmel,

norm

p.s. hope Cool places is easy to find!  My search b-4 this post din't find anything

normand richard

Jan 31, 2014, 8:58:38 AM1/31/14
to panoramio-s...@googlegroups.com

Ok, I found lots of discussions, I was using "Places" in my searches, but "cool places" is the way that I found info.

thanks again

Norm