Can't get photos into Google Earth

millions

Dec 17, 2015, 1:12:21 PM12/17/15
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I hope this is the right forum, I didn't see any other forum that matched my question better. I've read everything I could about getting photos into Google Earth. I've uploaded the photos and I've mapped them but they just don't show up. They've been accepted and they say they are ready for Google Maps and Google  Earth. Still, nothing. What am I doing wrong. Oh, BTW, this was done in early September so I don't think it's still on the waiting list.
Thanks.

This conversation is locked