Linking my Panoramio account

Wayne French

Nov 20, 2016, 8:50:50 AM11/20/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Hello, I am trying to link my Panoramio account to my G+ account. The help page says that I have until Nov. 2017 to do this. The help page also says that I should go to the Panoramio settings page and click the "Connect your Google+ account" button but there is no such button to be found. I have not been able to find any other way to do this. Is it still possible to do this and how?

hvbemmel

Nov 20, 2016, 11:59:53 PM11/20/16
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
settings are under the cogwheel in Panoramio top right

there it says (obviously on my settings it says "disconnect"

Your settings page

Google Account settings

Visit your Google Account settings to reset your password, change your email, change your security question, or learn about access to other Google services.

Delete your account

If you would like to delete your account, click here. After clicking, we will ask for your confirmation before deleting the account.

Google+ settings

You can disconnect your Google+ account from your Panoramio profile. If you do so your photos will not be migrated to Google Maps. Learn more.

NO VIEWS Xacobeo4

May 2, 2017, 12:13:58 PM5/2/17
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Mod edit:

Post deleted as duplicate, same questions are discussed here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/panoramio-questions-support/Dw5l52bqEfk