Where is my Panoramio photos?

choyon007

Feb 11, 2018, 12:33:05 PM2/11/18
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
I am unable to log in my panoramio account and I don't know what happened. I had a lot of photos in this account. Most of the photos were posted in google earth. I want photos back. Please help me!

Tomas K☼h☼ut

Feb 14, 2018, 7:07:02 AM2/14/18
to Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Panoramio is closed. No one is able to log in now. Game over.

Please, read official announcement on panoramio.com landing page and few discussions here.
In any case, if you upgraded your Panoramio Account to Google Account, you shall get all tour photos to Google Photos Archive (coming soon - Google's promise).
If you linked your Panoramio Account to Google+ service, your photos shall appear on Google Maps again (and perhaps also on Google Earth .exe and web version - coming soon - Google's promise).