to Brian McClendon and Evan Rapoport: when Panoramio functionality will return?

vtgbart

Sep 21, 2014, 3:42:26 PM9/21/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sirs,

Since May I was trying to get any answer concerning sudden failure of Panoramio "recent" and "your photos "  tab. Unfortunately my request, and requests of my colleagues, were simply ignored, what let me much to think about your company. But well, I am European and can't say much about customer services and procedures in US. Maybe it's normal to treat people like that.

Before I lose rest of my respect towards Panoramio and its owner I'd like to state that question again. When are you going to fix that annoying issue?  Or you just dumped Panoramio and wouldn't fix anything  ?

sincerely yours
bart,disillusioned customer

© Tom Cooper not going to Views

Sep 21, 2014, 8:19:37 PM9/21/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
We users just found out that Google has been planning to shut down Panoramio for about a year.  So it is unlikely this problem will ever be fixed.

Tom

Draken

Sep 22, 2014, 9:15:35 AM9/22/14
I don't think there is going to be replies. Besides, there are already two threads open addressed one to Mr. McClendon and the other to Mr. Rapoport.

Please don't duplicate threads.
Thanks
This conversation is locked