Could someone review these photos?

jim stratos

Dec 23, 2014, 11:07:52 AM12/23/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
if you can please review photos with ID's 114834906,114835382. I'm saying that because photos with higher ID, that i'd already uploaded were selected for Google maps and Google Earth. Thanks in advance.

hvbemmel

Dec 23, 2014, 4:12:12 PM12/23/14
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Photos are sent to different reviewers, so that would be normal.

Δημήτριος Στράτος

Dec 23, 2014, 9:31:58 PM12/23/14
to hvbemmel via Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback)
Thanks.

Στις Tue Dec 23 2014 at 11:12:17 μ.μ., ο/η hvbemmel via Panoramio Help Forum (Support & feedback) <panoramio-questions-support+APn2...@googlegroups.com> έγραψε:
Photos are sent to different reviewers, so that would be normal.

jim stratos

Jan 4, 2015, 4:01:44 AM1/4/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
The problem solved after i deleted the photos that were not reviewed  and uploaded again. They had reviewed in 2 days. I just lost a little of my time...

Τη Τετάρτη, 24 Δεκεμβρίου 2014 4:31:58 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης jim stratos έγραψε:
Thanks.