Stats missing again

df3vi

Mar 29, 2015, 6:41:58 AM3/29/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
All statistics for March 25th and 26th are missing - no one seems to care anymore?

axking77

Mar 29, 2015, 7:44:19 AM3/29/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Google makes early holiday - is likely to fulfill plan, or there is a technical problem. t least you've already photos were uploaded 4 days ago involved.

hvbemmel

Mar 29, 2015, 8:36:21 AM3/29/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
pinged the team

Wim Constant

Mar 30, 2015, 8:42:17 AM3/30/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
As it has happened so many times before, indeed, I think no one cares anymore.
Up till now it has always been corrected after some time, so let's hope this will happen also this time.

df3vi

Apr 1, 2015, 7:09:51 AM4/1/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Now it's five days in a row, we didn't have that before.

CliveM

Apr 1, 2015, 7:57:08 AM4/1/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
There are Google Maps statistics for March 30th, but nothing else.

df3vi

Apr 2, 2015, 7:07:55 AM4/2/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Now everything is there except for the 29th, and 31st.

Wim Constant

Apr 2, 2015, 6:52:56 PM4/2/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Everything is back to normal except for the Google Maps stats of March 25

hvbemmel

Apr 2, 2015, 11:52:55 PM4/2/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
pinged the team about that one.

df3vi

Apr 3, 2015, 7:10:03 AM4/3/15
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Herman. What would this site be without you...